Monday, July 6, 2015

Tombstone: A Wild West RPG - WIP

I have recently been at work on a pair of maps for Corey Ryan Walden's upcoming game Tombstone, a game that uses a 3d6 mechanic for action resolution. I have not yet seen the playtest version, but Corey discusses the game at some length on his blog (click above). Seems to be inspired by the classic Boot Hill RPG from TSR!

This work in progress is a small mining town to be detailed in Tombstone RPG. Just a photo for now, I'll post another update when its closer to completion. I'll also be doing a map of the United States just after the Civil War, which I am looking forward to!


Corey also sent along a few images he had commissioned from Erik Wilson to display here. The art is superb and has the perfect look for a wild west game! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment